SPL Parts Bumpsteer Adjustable Front Outer Tie Rod Ends for 2009-19 Nissan GT-R/370Z/Q50 [R35/Z34/V37]
2009-19 Nissan GT-R [R35]
2009-19 Nissan 370Z [Z34]
2007-08 Infiniti G35 Sedan
2008-13 Infiniti G37
2014-19 Infiniti Q50
2016-19 Infiniti Q60
SPL PN# SPL TRE R35
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined High Misalignment Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- 1/2″, 1/4″ and 1/8″ Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum Turnbuckle with SPL logo
- Blue Anodized Titanium jam nuts
- Distorted thread locking hardware
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Titanium Series Front Outer Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by enabling the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing. High Misalignment Rod Ends from FK are utlized to further ensure full articulation and a crisp steering response. Machined to match the curvature of the OEM outer tie rod ends, our kit will ensure fitment with wide wheels and tires.